Top 3 free video editing apps for Android
Video editing apps are getting in demand as more and more people are uploading their video contents on the platform like YouTube. People mostly use smartphones to access their contents and they want apps that allow them to handle their work from the smartphones themselves. Today, I am going to select my 5 favorite video editing apps which allow editing videos like a pro.
1. KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
KineMaster is an easy to use app which is my no. 1 favorite and that’s why I am putting it on the top. KineMaster supports multiple layers of media. Once you know how to use it, you will definitely be going to love this app and its easy to use features.
Features of the KineMaster- Pro Video Editor for Android
- Frame by frame precise trimming
- Gives instant preview for all edits
- Supports multiple layers of images, videos, overlays, effects, stickers, text and handwriting
- You can download more effects, royalty free music, sticker and much more from its store
- supports speed controls for video clips
- Transition effects
- Direct share on social media
- Real-time video and audio recording
2. PowerDirector Video Editor
The PowerDirector Video Editor app from CyberLink is another great tool to edit your videos on the go. You will love the new transitions, camera moments of the app. You can even produce 4K movies with it.
Features of the PowerDirector Video Editor
- Sleek timeline editing interface
- Fx editing with drag and drop control for video, audio, and images
- You can add effects with a tap in the video editor
- You can change your video’s music and add fading effects in the audio editor
- Create transparencies in video and layer effects
- Photo and video collage maker
- Create movies with music and voice over
- video trim, split video, crop video, rotate video
- You can create a video in the slow motion
- Export your videos directly on the social media
FimoraGo is another great video editing app for Android. The good thing about the FilmoraGo is that it will not create any watermark for your videos. It is an easy to use platform and many users recommend it to edit videos. It also supports import from the social media networks like Facebook and Instagram.
Features of FilmoraGo
- You can mix video and photo to create fully featured video
- Real-time preview clips
- Awesome templates and effects with a touch
- You can export your videos to fit popular ratios like 16:9 and 1:1 for Instagram
- Trim by duration, slow/fast monitor editor, reverse play
- International language support
Although, the list is not finished yet and there are many more video editing apps available but these are the best one and you do not need to go for any other tools after using them.
If you like the article, share it with your friends.