I am sure many of you always wanted to receive and send text messages directly from your PC just like you do it on WhatsApp web. The Android Messages for web is the answer for you. The latest update of Android Messages app enables the feature to access your text messages on your PC.
The Android Messages is the official app for texting (SMS, MMS) and chat (RCS). You can send group texts, pictures, videos and audio messages with it.
Let’s see how it works:
- Open https://messages.android.com/ on your PC
- It will show you the barcode just like you see on the WhatsApp web
- On your phone, open Android messages
- Tap the More options menu and select “Messages for web”
- Scan the code with your phone and you are ready to go
Note: This feature is not available across all the devices for now as the company is rolling out it in phases. If you want to try it out right now, you can visit XDA forum and get it, but it’s not recommended to get it unofficially.
You can download the Android Messages App on your Android phone by clicking here